Jackie Summerford is the mother of Bonnie Barratt who was murdered at 24 years old in the sex trade. If the Merseyside hate crime model was in operation in London, Bonnie’s killer might have been reported to the police before and she would be alive today.
Please add your signature to the Change.org petition calling for Rt Hon Mrs Theresa May MP to make the Merseyside hate crime model law UK wide: http://www.change.org/merseysidemodel.
“Jackie Summerford talking with Ruth Jacobs for the Merseyside hate crime model campaign” Produced by Matthew Lynch (www.jlfilmandmedia.com)
- Jackie Summerford’s first interview for the Merseyside model campaign can be read here.
- BBC1 Inside Out: The Merseyside Hate Crime Model of Policing Prostitution
- Cry for the Merseyside Model: Crimes Against People in Prostitution/Sex Workers Must Be Treated As Hate Crimes UK Wide
- Merseyside Model Campaign Interviews
- My most in depth article arguing for the Merseyside model to be made UK wide – The F-Word
- Staying Safe: The Merseyside Model – Ruth Jacobs interviewed on Policing Today (Part 1)
- Victim-centred: The Merseyside Model – Ruth Jacobs interviewed on Policing Today (Part 2)
- The Merseyside Model Saves Lives – so why is it not being rolled out nationally?
- International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers – 17th December